Home Forum Generale Discussioni generali #mer-meeting 05/05/2016

Questo argomento contiene 0 risposte, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  Fra 1 anno, 4 mesi fa.

Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli
  • #7996

    Fra
    Amministratore del forum
    • 14 discussioni
    • 590 risposte

    Meeting started by Jaymzz at 13:30:33 UTC. The full logs are available
    at
    http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2016/mer-meeting.2016-05-05-13.30.log.html
    .

    Meeting summary
    —————
    * Meeting information and agenda can be found here:
    https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2016-May/007048.html
    (Jaymzz, 13:30:46)
    * Amilcar Santos, App Developer (a1kar, 13:30:51)
    * Brief introduction (5 minutes). Please prefix your name/handle with #
    info (Jaymzz, 13:31:09)
    * Kimmo Lindholm, community, porting, tohs and apps (kimmoli,
    13:31:24)
    * James Noori, Community Manager, first time chairperson, wish me
    luck! 🙂 (Jaymzz, 13:31:56)
    * Urja Rannikko, community … (urjaman, 13:32:04)
    * fravaccaro Jolla Community Italia (fravaccaro, 13:32:29)
    * Vesa-Matti Hartikainen, Program Manager at Jolla (veskuh, 13:32:39)
    * schmittlauch, community member, early-acces tester, lurker
    (schmittlauch, 13:32:44)
    * Jarmo Koivunen. Community member. First time here. (jalomann,
    13:32:48)
    * Simonas Leleiva, hw & l10n @ Jolla (sledges, 13:32:49)
    * Timur Kristóf, community member, developer (Venemo, 13:33:01)
    * Philip, user & tjc (lpr__, 13:33:47)
    * Pami Ketolainen, backend developer @ Jolla (pketo, 13:34:22)
    * Swathilal, tjc member, well wisher, doesn’t own a Jolla and first
    time here (lal, 13:34:52)

    * Why Jolla shows Android apps for their promotion? (5 min, asked by:
    luca247 ) (Jaymzz, 13:35:50)
    * why everytime there is an event or a presentation jolla or other
    sailfish brands like intex are only showing android apps like
    whatsapp and not native ones like sailorgram or music library?
    (Jaymzz, 13:35:57)

    * Permission to daemon and other forbidden components to the store (5
    min, asked by: luca247 ) (Jaymzz, 13:42:27)
    * Having some great apps on openrepos that aren’t allowed on the store
    doesn’t make a lot of sense. Understanding that Jolla needs to have
    a secure store, but when are we going to have more and better apps
    on the store? When will the rules change/improve? (Jaymzz,
    13:42:34)
    * We have a very limited amount of people working on store QA at the
    moment (veskuh, 13:45:41)
    * Jolla is doing some roadmapping this month and should evaluate again
    what improvements to Harbour QA and rules would be most useful and
    would not burden the QA too much (sledges, 13:49:10)
    * time changed to 10 min instead (Jaymzz, 13:49:41)

    * Upgrading Qt to latest upstream (5-10 minutes, asked by Venemo )
    (Jaymzz, 13:52:29)
    * 1) Is it among the plans to upgrade to the latest upstream Qt
    version? 2) What are the main roadblocks to upgrading Qt? 3) How can
    the community help with this? (Jaymzz, 13:52:37)
    * given the previous topic’s experience we’ll give this 10 min as
    well. (Jaymzz, 13:52:58)
    * Yes, we want to upgrade Qt. Our previous upgrade took a lot of time
    and effort so this time we have be careful. (veskuh, 13:54:26)
    * community could bring qt 5.6 to mer/nemo/glacier , via :next
    repos/branches ? (sledges, 13:58:44)

    * Built-in icon pack support (5-10 minutes, asked by fravaccaro )
    (Jaymzz, 14:03:41)
    * Built-in icon pack support some details about the topic: Folder
    trees, conf files and dconf keys are already in place for a native,
    built-in icon packs support for Sailfish OS. Albeit non essential in
    the current situation, I would like to know if there’s any plan to
    add the missing bits in the QML files. (Jaymzz, 14:03:47)
    * We’ll give this one 10 minutes as well (Jaymzz, 14:04:03)
    * With the new customer projects we are having, a bit more
    configuration options such as theming has been requested. Icon pack
    support might be one of the things we want to support. (veskuh,
    14:08:24)
    * LINK:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fravaccaro/themepacksupport-sailfishos/robust_icons/harbour-themepacksupport/usr/share/patchmanager/themepack-custom_icondirs/unified_diff.patch
    (sledges, 14:11:14)

    * Upgrading Jolla 1 Android drivers to Android 4.4 level (15 mins, asked
    by lpr__ ) (Jaymzz, 14:14:44)
    * some critical bugs in qualcomm drivers were discovered and fixed
    drivers are only available on android-4.4.4 level, so an upgrade is
    needed (Jaymzz, 14:14:56)
    * LINK:
    https://together.jolla.com/question/132122/upgrade-qualcomm-android-drivers-to-kitkat44-level/
    (Jaymzz, 14:15:03)
    * LINK:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history#Android_4.2.E2.80.934.2.2_Jelly_Bean_.28API_level_17.29
    (lpr__, 14:25:48)
    * LINK:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history#Android_4.2.E2.80.934.2.2_Jelly_Bean_.28API_level_17.29
    (Jaymzz, 14:26:05)
    * Jolla will look at the scope of this task (sledges, 14:31:05)

    * General discussion (10 minutes) (Jaymzz, 14:34:35)
    * Jolla will revisit security plans for Sailfish OS since the changed
    strategy (Jaymzz, 14:43:20)
    * LINK:
    https://together.jolla.com/question/5516/what-kind-of-security-model-does-jolla-have/
    (Jaymzz, 14:44:21)

    * Next meeting date (Jaymzz, 14:47:33)
    * I propose 19th of May , 13:30 UTC. (Jaymzz, 14:47:52)

    Meeting ended at 14:50:40 UTC.

    Action Items
    ————

    Action Items, by person
    ———————–
    * **UNASSIGNED**
    * (none)

    People Present (lines said)
    —————————
    * Jaymzz (74)
    * sledges (44)
    * Venemo (34)
    * lpr__ (32)
    * r0kk3rz (22)
    * veskuh (18)
    * w00t (18)
    * fravaccaro (17)
    * kimmoli (15)
    * schmittlauch (14)
    * nh1402_work (13)
    * Luca247 (12)
    * urjaman (11)
    * Yaniel (6)
    * toxxip (5)
    * dr_gogeta86 (4)
    * lal (3)
    * stephg (3)
    * a1kar (2)
    * merbot (2)
    * toxip_ (2)
    * cybette (1)
    * pketo (1)
    * JollaTgBot (1)
    * jalomann (1)
    * ghosalmartin (1)

    Jolla Community Italia Admin & Editor-in-chief
    Se ti piace il nostro lavoro e vuoi contribuire, considera una piccola donazione. Aiuterai la comunità ad andare avanti.

Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.